Roaring River Vineyards is a uniquely stunning wedding venue located in Traphill, NC. Our 5,000 ft of riverfront property allow for adequate space for the ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, parking and even lodging; all on location (150 people max). The Roaring River, which flows down from Stone Mountain, provides beautiful sights and sounds as a backdrop on your big day.
Here's what makes the wedding venue at Roaring River Vineyards unique:
- Riverside ceremony site under a canopy of trees
- Very competitive pricing
- Beautiful vineyard estate
- Elegant stone entrance
- Several ponds and brooks in addition to the river
- Elegant buildings in a rustic setting
- Covered pavilion with a large dance floor and stage
- Pavilion equipped with retractable walls to protect against inclement weather
- Outdoor ceremony site with pergola
- Beautiful landscaping and tasteful interior decorating
- Lovely covered porch with outdoor music and large deck overlooking the Roaring River
- Restroom building
- Elkin Tribune winner of 2017 Reader's choice award for: Best chef, best winery and vineyards, and best event venue.
How do we get started? Fill out this form:
We will send a response with packages, pricing, and more.
Our Wedding Packages include ceremony site, covered reception site with large dance floor and stage, restroom building, parking, parking attendants, and shuttle. It also includes rectangular banquet tables and chairs. Use of our Day-Of-Wedding Coordinator (DOC) is required. You contract directly with third-party vendors for all the services that you require. Vendors must be licensed and have proof of liability insurance in order to gain access to our property. Wine and beer must be purchased from our Roaring River Vineyards. Also, all four vacation rentals units must be booked with a two-night minimum (no maximum) by rentals guests. We block the specific vacation rental units (VRUs) dates as soon as we book the event venue until a month before the wedding at which time the blocks are removed and rental guests process their VRU reservation with a credit card on www.VRBO.com. Event Venue is reserved with a signed contract and a full payment. Site visits require an appointment by emailing us or calling our office at 336-957-2332.