THE GATHERING PLACE (TGP)
AT ROARING RIVER VINEYARDS
Accommodates up to 150 guests including the bridal couple and bridal party.
Hosting a wedding at Roaring River Vineyards will ensure that your day is absolutely beautiful and the most wonderful day of your life! With breathtaking views of the Roaring River, wonderful crisp mountain air, and the beautiful photographic scenery, your day at Roaring River Vineyards will surely please you and your guests and provide wonderful memories for years to come. Enjoy wine in the tasting room or a fantastic meal at Chez Josephine Restaurant and relax by the river with your loved ones for the weekend! All weddings are to take place on Saturday starting from 6 pm until 11 pm. You and your “Day of Coordinator” will have access to the event venue from Friday at 12:00 pm until Sunday at 11:00 am for set-up and clean-up. The bridal party may arrive up to one hour before the start of the event. You are responsible for hiring your vendors that way you can manage your budget and customize your selections to manage your budget.
Please note: Pricing is subject to change and final/effective pricing will be provided at the time of booking and supersede what is displayed on the website or handouts that may be outdated.
~Special Elopement and Small Event Package ~
This package allows for up to 15 guests to use the wedding ceremony site. It also includes a small celebration with a wedding cake and champagne toast after the ceremony for up to one hour. Elopements ceremonies can be done during the day.
Note: this featured package cannot be changed. Additional requirements will be addressed by the various wedding packages described below.
~All Wedding Packages ~
Include the event venue for five hours. You will be allowed to use the space on Friday to set-up, and to have 1 hour to have a wedding ceremony rehearsal. You will have full use of the picturesque Outdoor Cathedral overlooking the beautiful Roaring River, the Covered Pavilion with stage and dance floor, full access to the restroom building, and parking as well as a parking shuttle and attendant. Your family or bridal party has the opportunity to stay on-site in one of our beautiful rental cabins as well for a more intimate weekend!
~Viognier Wedding Package~
This package was designed for a guest list of up to 50 including the bridal couple and bridal party.
~Merlot Wedding Package~
This package was designed for a guest list of up to 100 including the bridal couple and bridal party.
~Chardonnay Wedding Package~
This package was designed for a guest list of up to 150 including the bridal couple and bridal party. It also includes a free two-night stay in the Serendipity cabin.
~Rehearsal Dinner Package~
A rehearsal dinner is an additional event that can be added to any wedding package for an additional fee of $500. This package requires a separate agreement when hosted by another person.
All wedding packages require:
- The use of a “Day-of-Coordinator” (DOC) either a professional or an assigned friend or member of the family and must adhere to the DOC requirements attachment which is part of the wedding agreement.
- All vacation rentals must be rented for the event (2 day-minimum) a month before the event by the family, bridal party, and/or friends. These units will be blocked until it is time to book them usually 5 weeks before the event. This is an attachment and is part of the wedding agreement.
- This is an attachment that is part of the agreement. The rentals can accommodate up to 14 guests.
- To carry event/wedding insurance
- All vendors must submit proof of liability insurance which is required by our insurance company.
- All wine and beer must be purchased from Roaring River Vineyards for the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception and will be billed separately.