Roaring River Vineyards is a uniquely stunning wedding venue located in Traphill, NC. Our 5,000 ft of riverfront property allow for adequate space for the ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, parking and even lodging; all on location (150 people max). The Roaring River, which flows down from Stone Mountain, provides beautiful sights and sounds as a backdrop on your big day.
Here's what makes the wedding venue at Roaring River Vineyards unique:
- Riverside ceremony site under a canopy of trees
- Very competitive pricing
- Beautiful vineyard estate
- Elegant stone entrance
- Several ponds and brooks in addition to the river
- Elegant buildings in a rustic setting
- Covered pavilion with a large dance floor and stage
- Pavilion equipped with retractable walls to protect against inclement weather
- Outdoor ceremony site with pergola
- Serendipity cabin available for the bride and groom
- Beautiful landscaping and tasteful interior decorating
- Lovely covered porch with outdoor music and large deck overlooking the Roaring River
- Restroom building
- In house catering with award winner chef
- Turn-key weddings with wide range of options
- Elkin Tribune winner of 2017 Reader's choice award for: Best chef, best winery and vineyards, and best event venue.
- 150 guests including bridal party
- Half day ceremony and reception
- 5 Hours
- Site fee: $2,500 + 7% tax
- Limited to 10 guests
- One hour ceremony and reception
- Site fee: $600 + $50 cleaning fee + 7% tax
Wedding packages include ceremony site, covered reception site with large dance floor and stage, restroom building, the Serendipity Cabin, and parking. It does not include tables or chairs. Wine and beer must be purchased from our winery. A "day of" wedding coordinator is required. You contract directly with third-party vendors for all the services that you require. Vendors must be licensed and have proof of liability insurance in order to gain access to our property. See preferred vendors here. Booking requires a signed contract and 50% deposit. Site visit requires an appointment.
Call 336-957-2332 or contact us to learn more or schedule a visit!